Islands Agriculture Trade Show
The Islands Agriculture trade show features over 70 vendors that offer resources for farmers, rural landowners, farm organizations, equipment dealers, service providers and the general public to learn, connect and engage. There is a lounge to take a break and have lunch, tractor displays, demonstration booths and much more. The show has $5 admission to the general public and runs for two days.
Top 5 Reasons to Exhibit Here
- We are the second largest agriculture show in British Columbia and the only agricultural trade show and conference on Vancouver Island.
- We drive attendance through the marketing power of social media and traditional media. Our extensive marketing campaign will draw your customers from Vancouver Island, Gulf Islands and the lower mainland.
- Conference attendees are attracted to more than a dozen conference sessions held over the two days on a variety of agricultural topics.
- 90% of exhibitors say they get exceptional value compared to other trade shows.
- The show attracts a broad range of farmers, including both established commercial producers as well as new farmers, who engage with exhibitors to learn about your products and services.
Exhibitors, Sponsors and Delegates are invited to attend our welcome reception on the evening of February 1st, 2019. Enjoy a sampling of local foods, wines, craft beers and beverages as local speakers welcomes everyone to the Cowichan Valley. Averill Creek Vineyard, Riot Brewing Co., Rocky Creek Winery, Westholme Tea Farm and more will be at the Welcome Reception.
Young Farmers Day
The Islands Agriculture Show is an event for all ages. Students and families are encouraged to attend the Islands Agriculture Show to learn about local agriculture and how farms operate.